To comply with High Court Rulings and with a view to recent Court actions pursued by the Football Association, we are recommending that all of our commercial customers fit a TV Ad Tech Logo Replacement system alongside their existing equipment for the coming season.
What is it?
The system is an optimised system for real time detection and replacement of features such as graphics and logos in video signals. It has been designed to locate static or animated features regardless of whether they are solid, translucent, large or small as they first appear in the video signal. The system includes technology for which patents have been applied for by TV Ad Tech Ltd and for which patents have already been granted to Half Minute Media Ltd.
TV Ad Tech systems support full resolution video from satellite decoders. We strongly recommend that the TV Ad Tech systems are used in conjunction with a valid subscription from a broadcaster based within the European Union. TV Ad Tech does not supply any satellite subscription or installation services.
• The TV Ad Tech system is a PC based system. You will need space of approximately 35 x 30 x 10cm to accommodate the PC near your decoder.
• The system requires an ADSL internet connection for remote maintenance and system updates. Bandwidth usage is very light. The system will stop working if is it offline for an extended period.
• Video output for both V1 (SD) and V2 (HD) models is via HDMI port. If you require AV converters to convert to composite video we can supply very good, low cost HMDI to AV converters.
• The V1 standard model can be upgraded to the HD quality V2 model at any time. This is a hardware upgrade to the same PC. The upgrade can be self installed or we can arrange this for you.
• The logo removal application is a subscription system that incurs a monthly fee. Failure to pay this fee will result in logo detection becoming ineffective but you will still be able to watch the broadcasts with the original logos visible.
• When you purchase a TV Ad Tech system from us the high spec Windows 7 Dell PC belongs to you. If you stop using it for Logo Removal you can keep it and use it for something else.
• The system is straight forward to install. If in doubt, contact your AV supplier for help or contact us.